We Don’t Have any Problem with our Leadership -APGA
NewsReport June 16, 2021
NewsReport gathered that the unfortunate event that took place today on the broadcast live of the AIT was drawn to us by the presumed suspension of our revered National Chairman, Ozonkpu Victor Ike Oye (and some national officials of the party) in connection with a band of political buccaneers and fitness fellows under the NEC of All Progressive Grand Alliance.
We want to make the following statement without any mistake:
- That the so-called Jude Okeke and his cohorts have no authority to speak on behalf of the Party or to be officials or financial members of our big party.
- That our National President, Victor Oye Ozonkpu, never had a period in which he convened a party NEC meeting or any other party gathering.
- that only the National President of the Party may convene NWC, NEC, and National Convention sessions in accordance with Article 13 of the constitution of APGA 2019. No such meeting was convened, as we wrote.
- That the Supreme Court had made it expressly clear that only the National Convention of a political party could remove the National Chairman of a registered political party.
- That the so-called NEC meeting on AIT was a political hatchet job to create undue tension in the party and misdirect our teeming members. But it was dead on arrival.
- That the leadership of the party under Ozonkou Victor Oye is intact and working assiduously to deliver on its governorship primary in Anambra State scheduled for June 23, 2021.
- That we are determined to bring the full weight of the law to bear on mischief-makers and their sponsors who are bent on causing disaffection among our members.
- That law enforcement agents have been placed on full alert to deal ruthlessly with anybody fomenting trouble in the party as APGA remains a peaceful, law-abiding party where peace, justice, and equity prevail.
- We urge millions of our supporters to ignore the rantings of the rabble-rousers and go about their businesses without fear of molestation.
Barr. Tex Okechukwu,
National Publicity Secretary, APGA
IPOB17 hours ago
IPOB-Kanu’s medical team was denied access to him by DSS. – Lawyer
Politics20 hours ago
This Country Should be Seen as One Big Family.- Tinubu
Breaking20 hours ago
BREAKING: A Popular Politician Passes Away
Business1 day ago
Excitement as Zenith Bank Beta Life Promo Returns with Season 3
Politics2 days ago
Sen. George Akume received an oath of office from President Tinubu. (Pictures)
Business2 days ago
Fidelity Bank announces 2nd Edition of Fidelity International Trade and Creative Connect (FITCC)
Crime2 years ago
FACTS ABOUT NNAMDI KANU REARREST THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN
World News2 years ago
United States President Joe Biden takes Jill Biden for a Bike Ride to Celebrate her 70th Birthday.
News10 months ago
Biafra Campaigners: Akufo-Addo asked Tinubu to back Obi and leave to attend to his health-Bayo Onanuga
Celebrities2 years ago
Gloria Mba Survives a Car Accident in the United States
News1 year ago
How FirstBank is assisting salary account holders in realizing their dreams
Crime1 year ago
I was shocked when I and Sheikh Gumi witnessed what the bandits were doing in the forest. Prof. Yusuf
Mobile7 months ago
MotoGP makes tyre strategies easier to follow for 2017
Gadget7 months ago
President Obama Holds his Final Press Conference
Mobile8 months ago
The heart of Nintendo’s new console isn’t the Switch
News8 months ago
Dota Pit Season 5 finals preview: Secret, VP have something to prove
News8 months ago
Suzuki Unveils Its Entry-Level 2017 GSX-R125 Sportbike
Entertainment9 months ago